Albert Park Accommodation – Do Drop Inn Melbourne, Victoria
Do Drop Inn Accommodation is a tastefully refurbished Victorian Terrace-style property conveniently located in Albert Park.It has an upgraded bathroom, a landscaped backyard with outdoor furniture ideal for those long summer nights. This Bayside accommodation property comfortably sleeps 2-4 guests. The master bedroom boasts a King sized bed (which can be separated into two singles). It has built in cupboards and drawers and looks out into a private courtyard. The second bedroom has 2 single beds with a period style open fire place, drawers and a cupboard.
The living area has a peaceful atmosphere and room to relax. This charming 1890s home is very well appointed and offers an affordable and viable short or long term alternative for the discerning traveller. Just a five minute walk to the beach and public transport and ten minutes from the heart of Melbourne – with all its’ attractions. It is an ideal alternative to hotels and apartments offering that cosy “home away from home” feel. Book this property for your family’s leisure stay or as an executive self contained cottage for your business trip.
|No. of Guests||2 to 6 Nights||7 Nights||Monthly|
|1 to 2 Guests||$210/night||$190/night ($1330/week)||$170/night ($1190/week)|
|3 to 4 Guests||$230/night||$210/night ($1470/week)||$190/night ($1330/week)|
*Please contact us for an accurate quotation after these dates.
* Surcharges apply to special events and school holidays.
* An additional $20 per person per night will be charged for additional guests staying.
* $50 pet cleaning fee per stay.
In general, we have a 3 night minimum booking. 2 nights is possible if we have a gap to fill.
PLEASE NOTE: Over the Christmas/New Year period the minimum stay we can accept is 3 nights.
There are many ways to enjoy your stay at Do Drop Inn
- 10 minutes to City
- Fabulous indoor and outdoor entertaining area
- Classy cafe’s and shops nearby
- Enjoy relaxing strolls to nearby beaches
- Private sun-filled courtyard
- Albert Park is a historic and leafy respite from shopping!
- Sports and entertainment within a 3 minute walk (including the Melbourne Aquatic Centre)
- 10 minutes by tram to Melbourne CBD.
- Public transport 5 minutes away.
- Pet friendly
Property Address: 1 O’Grady Street, Albert Park