Albert Park Accommodation – Albert Inn Melbourne, Victoria
The Albert Inn Accommodation in Albert Park, Melbourne is a freshly renovated, charmingly furnished self-contained Victorian Cottage. It has 1 bedroom with a king size bed (which can be converted to two singles). Just 5 to 10 minutes to Melbourne CBD, the beach, sporting venues and restaurants, Albert Inn is perfect for a romantic getaway or for self contained living, on a short or long-term basis. Albert Inn will sleep comfortably 2 guests, extending to 3 guests with an added portable bed.
Our Bayside accommodation cottage boasts beautifully polished floor boards throughout. Amenities include a separate lounge area with a gas fired Victorian fireplace. There is a pristine bathroom, finished with marble and quality ceramic tiles, with a bath to wash away the stresses of the day. The open-plan kitchen is well equipped with appliances for both gourmet cooking and stylish entertaining. And the cosy living/dining area, which seats 4, offers a flat screen LCD television with DVD/CD player. Free WI-FI access makes it easy to keep in touch with friends and/or business.
Enjoy the private courtyard with outdoor furniture and market umbrella. Or for those who are keen to get “out and about”, bikes can be hired from Melbourne Bike Share. Please visit www.melbournebikeshare.com.au or contact them on 1300 711 590 for more information. Prices start at $3.00 per day. Follow the myriad of bikes paths in and around Melbourne; a spectacular way to see the sights!
|No. of Guests||2 to 6 Nights||7 Nights||Monthly|
|1 to 2 Guests||$170/night||$150/night ($1050/week)||$130/night ($910/week)|
* Surcharges apply to special events and school holidays.
* An additional $20 per person per night will be charged for extra guests staying.
Optional cost: Pet guest: $50 minimum per stay
In general, we have a 3 night minimum booking. 2 night stays are possible if we have availability.
PLEASE NOTE: Over the Christmas/New Year period the minimum stay we can accept is 3 nights.
There are many ways to enjoy Albert Inn
- All the comforts of home
- Public transport literally at the front door
- Great beaches just a short stroll away
- 10 minutes to the city on the tram
- Classy cafe and shops just a short stroll
- Pet friendly
- Walking distance to the Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre
- Walk or jog around the famous Grand Prix Circuit
- Enjoy the beautiful surrounds of Albert Park Lake
- Explore all the sights that Melbourne has to offer.
Property Address: 1 Ogrady Street, Albert Park
Property City : Melbourne